Enjoy Dulce de Leche Cheerios® cereal for a sweet touch of naturally flavored caramel baked into every bite.
Dulce de Leche (pronounced "DOOL say day LAY chay") is a Spanish term for a thick caramel sauce popular in Latin America that inspired this new Cheerios flavor. And like all Cheerios cereals, Dulce de Leche delivers nutrition you can trust. It's a deliciously smart choice for everyone at your breakfast table.
- 100 calories per serving
- 19g of whole grain per serving which is 39% of the daily recommended amount of whole grain*
- Saturated fat free
- Naturally cholesterol free
- Good source of calcium
- Good source of vitamin D
My family had the pleasure of sampling the New Dulce de leche Cheerios and We were all very pleased with the taste. Different from anything we've had before. It had a variety of flavors that blended well with each other.
- Cheerios website: http://bit.ly/cheeriosdulce
- Cheerios on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/
- Cheerios Dulce de Leche Snack Mix: http://bit.ly/DDLSnackMix
- Cheerios Dulce de Leche Popcorn Balls: http://bit.ly/DDLPopcornBalls
- Cheerios Dulce de Leche No Bake Snack Bars: http://bit.ly/DDLSnackBars
- Cheerios Dulce de Leche Apple Bread: http://bit.ly/DDLBread
- Cheerios Dulce de Leche Parfait: http://bit.ly/DDLParfait
- Cheerios Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/DDLCheesecake
Win this gift pack! Leave a comment below telling me what you like most about Cheerios. Please include your name and email address within your post. ThankS
Winner will be chosen on 2/08/2012
Disclosure: The new Dulce de Leche Cheerios information, product, and prize pack have been provided free of charge by Cheerios and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark.